Can the summers get any more interesting???


Hi All,

Well, this is one question whose answer I suppose is the one that I already have to some extent. Despite my job being in an utterly boring phase where I feel more like a manager despite being a trainee as all I need to do this week is monitor two of my seniors so that I can act as their backup resource for the next two weeks.


Still, there is not a hint of sarcasm in the question as I truly believe that this summer is going to be fun & all the sports fans across the globe will agree with me.With the IPL poised in a very interesting stage with 4 teams still fighting hard for 3 remaining position, a cricket fan can only hope for a better setting.

Also the French Open is just around the corner, so the time to restart the debate over who will be the champion this year & prove to be the best Is it going to be Djokovic?? Or Murray?? Or Fedrer who has shown lack in consistency in the past two years?? Or is it going to be the "King Of Clay" Nadal coming back from injury who will rule this year at Roland Garros ??
Don't worry there will be a detailed discussion on this topic once the tournament commences.

For now the News that has got me so exited is the declaration of Sir Alex Ferguson to retire after a glorious 27 year tenure as the manager of one of the biggest & most successful soccer club.
Sir Alex requires no words for his description his acheivements say that for him, & despite the fact that we all are sad to see him leave, I'm exited to see a new face leading Man U.
Well this tranfer season is going to be biggggg.With some many big names flaoting around for possibl trasnfers one has got to be excited. More than the transfers it's the roumors floating around in press that has me on the edge of my seat all the time.

I have litrally spent all my days this week followind the various newspapers & the only thing that I care to read about is Football news & the 2 most interesting sides that I'm waiting to see shape up a the end june are Chelsea & Bayern Munich with the arrival of two prolific figures at their manager seats, I'm already waiting for the next season.

All in all it seems the summers are going to be great.The only bummer currently is my T.V. which has decided that it the perfect time for it to stop working & take rest.....That bugger is going to opened into halves for it...lolzzz

So let the Sixes Rain, Aces blow & as always let Money do its Magic Once more
to shape great teams.
I just wish this period doesn't have a weak moment & wait to listen your veiws on
How your summer is going to be Interesting??
Bye for  today.

Aryan

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

AB said...

Yo bro!!! Very interesting blog, but take these few suggestions:

- use pictures that depicts yr post
- apply d follower widget
- disable that ugly navbar at the top
- make a facebook page
- and review the pageview count widget


Plus Hats off to Sir Alex great achievement can be said as the "Godfather of English Football"

cheers !!!

Post a Comment