Why do new things excite us so much???


Hi All,

The craziness surrounding any new thing that we acquire has always intrigued me. Weather it's a new phone, a new pc, a new t.v. or may be a new book. The excitement levels are different for various articles & various  people but it is always there. The energy, the frenzy around the article it always high & it not only stays with the person who owns it but also with the people surrounding him. 

I won't say that I'm oblivious to these feelings, in fact I'm having these feelings recently that have made me write this post today. The item in prospects is my friend & roommate's new Pulsar 200 NS.

This beast has found home in our parking lot & also our hearts, & thanks to Ujjwal Kashyap for that.

Now back to the point, whats is it that creates this sudden interest 

Is it the idea of possessing something of your own??
Is is a respite that there is change in our daily routine at-least for a while??
Or is it just that we are happy for no particular reason in that regard??

I don;t have an answer today..but will really like to know your  opinions on the matter.

So till next time...Good bye...


Aryan 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment